The William Collins Process
Our remodeling process was designed around you the homeowner. We take every measure to ensure the renovation of your home is without any unnecessary inconvenience of loss of time. Below we outline our process for the event.
- Meet with the homeowner to fully understand the expectations of the homeowner and to set the expectations of the remodel.
- Bring in a professional designer if necessary to ensure the end result matches perfectly to the existing home.
- Provide you with a detailed estimate of both cost and time
- Schedule the work to begin while working around your busy schedule.
- Protecting all of your valuable furniture and living space with plastic sheathing a drop cloths.
- Hire only qualified and insured trades to work in your home
- Perform a final walk through to ensure you are completely satisfied with the work
We are licensed in both residential and light commercial work for the state of Georgia. We carry all required insurance. We only hire trusted trades that have proven themselves through their work. We work hard to constantly perfect our process and execution to provide the best service possible.